Hair Transplant Cost in India
The general notion about the cost of hair transplant is that it is a very expensive procedure but if one analyses then this is not completely true. One should remember that good infrastructure, experienced and highly skilled doctor’s expertise and skilled team, all leads to a certain cost. We at Hair & Senses Provides results which mimics the natural looks and density without putting undue burden on the pocket.
The cost of hair transplant depends on:
- Type of the procedure.
- Number of grafts to be transplanted.
- Number of sessions - whether it is single or multiple.
Cost effectiveness at our clinic
- Graft transaction rate is significantly low. Hence less graft wastage.
- Graft is kept for minimal period outside the body. Hence Good Graft Viability.
- We work on Grafts Basis not on Hair Basis. So, cost effectiveness is more.
(On an average 1 Graft = 2.2 Hairs)
- Done by experienced surgeon - Dr. Sangay Bhutia, who follows step wise approach for assessing the problem therewise using her vast experience to form the best possible treatment.
To know the actual cost of hair transplant send us your pics at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are bothered by thinning hair or balding, hair transplantation can significantly improve your appearance and self-confidence. Consult with Dr. Sangay Bhutia, hair transplant expert in order to get best treatment. Call for Appointment or more details: 09891038822